MasterMolding has a vested interest in developing precision, high quality tooling for its customers.
We source molds domestically and from overseas manufacturers. We are able to work closely with your designers and engineers during the design review process, bringing many years of plastic and mold manufacturing experience to the development process.
We will build molds to your product specifications, and our process can produce your one-of-a-kind parts rapidly and at a savings over machining or other manufacturing processes.
Our capabilities include:
- Rapid injection molding prototype parts
- Low- to medium-volume local production parts
- High-volume local production parts
- Export tooling to customer specifications
Our manufacturing processes conform to the requirements of the ISO standards, so your tooling is created with precision and under the guidance of a documented quality system,
Our specialized skills add value to the parts and products by keeping in mind:
- Up-to-date manufacturing techniques
- Alternate materials that offer greater endurance and may cost less without sacrificing quality
- Processes that may save you time or reduce costs
Here are some examples of our Design and Tooling products:
MasterMolding accepts projects at any point in the process – from concept and design to take over of existing tooling. If you require specialized tooling and design work, contact us today for a quote or to get answers to your questions.